Production & R & d » Raw Material Handling
Production And R & D
"With state of art manufacturing unit our R &
D division is well equipped with latest technological instruments.
The collection of raw material to the finished products, is done under
the supervision of technical staff so as to provide quality products
with minimum pricing. We are focused to ensure the desired chemical
markers with Active concentration through HPLC, HPTLC & UV testing
Raw Material Handling
Raw Material Collection Monitoring
Raw Material Handling
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Kuber has developed some specialized isolation techniques in separation of specific Natural active compounds by passing through Columns etc.
- On going process of developing new Natural alternatives and to standardize for maximum yields.
- As a part of R&D, We strive at identifying newer molecules, developing processes for higher active ingredient yields with a back up of dedicated team members and modern analytical techniques.
- We undertake customized CONTRACT RESEARCH involving process development at lab level to commercial scale through pilot scale.
ISOLATION AND STANDARDISATION OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Our Research & Development Facility
- ASSOCIATON WITH R&D INSTITUTIONS: We have technical tie-ups with reputed Institutes like Indian Institute of Chemical technology (IICT), National institute of Nutrition (NIN) Hyderabad etc.
- ASSOCIATON WITH FOREST DEPARTMENT: In co-ordination with Regional Forest Department some of the herbs are collected from the forest areas
Our Manufacturing Facilities
- Raw Material Analysis.
- In- process Analysis.
- Finished Product analysis.
- Microbial Analysis & Heavy Metal Test.
- Active ingredient analysis by HPLC.
- HPLC, GC techniques are used to analyze samples qualitatively and quantitatively.
- HPTLC testing facility can be availed on the specific request of the customer
The Manufacturing facility is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility.
The manufacturing process involves the procurement of raw herbs through raw material analysis, production and finished product analysis.
Our Production Bases:
- We are well equipped to manufacture various extracts of aqueous and solvent base.
- We have an installed capacity to process around 60-100 MT of raw herb.
- 100 MT to 150 MT of output per Month.
- Option to increase the production capacity available.
- All our equipments are designed in Stainless steel.
- Calendria (Falling film evaporator) has been installed for distillation under vacuum.
- We have 48 tray drier and 30 tray Vacuum Shelf Tray drier for drying the products
- Our Plant is designed as per GMP standards.
- Maintaining all the quality parameters as per the WHO guidelines.
- Clean room data maintained.
Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Raw material procurement / storing :
- Kuber sources and procures raw herbs through buy back arrangement with farmers and trusted sources.
- Kuber have special work plan for SME’s , farmers , growers of Herbal & Natural products, associated with us and we strive hard in our endavours to deliver the best price for the special crops ( Medicinal plants & Aromatic plants ) to its related growers & farmers .
- Also Kuber is working hard to bring the awareness for increasing the acreage of Organic farming & cultivation of the special crops in India
- The stress is given for the herbs grown with natural, bio- fertilizers and the farmers are constantly educated not to use pesticides and Chemical fertilizers.
- Identification of the correct raw material source and active principles, control of heavy metals, pesticides, aflatoxins and microbial count are followed in accordance with the International Regulations and Pharmacopoeias.
- Kuber is also indulged in carrying out isolation work in context to set standard reference for many un-explored medicinal and aromatic plants.